Jack and I

Sunday, April 10, 2011

I'm a blogger!

Whoo Hoo! I am now officially a blogger! I have been thinking about this for a long time due to the creepy stories I hear about Facebook stalkers, and I am SO excited to start this! I hope to post at least once a week, or after every great adventure, which I think I am going to number, so if I am ever feeling down I can look at how many great adventures that I've had recently. I'm sure my posts and my blog will get better and better the longer I have, especially considering I don't know how to do anything on this thing! I'll figure it out though!

2 comments:

  1. yahoo!!! You will have to let me know your email address so I can invite you to mine! Its private! Let me know! Love and Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very awesome Katy. Blogging is such fun! You'll be a great blogger. Just be yourself. I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures.
    Have a rosy day!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete